Almost every Learn and Master Guitar review online claims that this particular product offers a number of benefits to aspiring guitarists. I decided to take the average Learn and Master Guitar review a step further by compiling both the pros and cons I found in this DVD course, so that consumers have more information to make an educated buying decision.
Almost every L&M review shows more advantages than disadvantages. However, as with any product that carries excessive hype, there are bound to be a few negatives. I will address the downfalls I found in this course as well as the positives in my review.
Learn and Master Guitar Review Pros:
* When asking hundreds of people who have tried this product what they think, the majority agree that this is among the most comprehensive guitar learning systems currently on the market. The in-depth and easy to follow narration done by the developer, Steve Krenz, sets it apart from other guitar products.
* Ordering is done quickly and conveniently through the company website with delivery of the product within days. The price includes 10 DVDs, 5 CDs, and a huge instruction book. There is a high level of positive feedback for the customer service.
* In my Learn and Master Guitar review, I wanted to make it clear that this product contains 20 lessons, carefully divided to teach the way in which to properly hold the guitar, body positioning, finger and fret placement, and special exercises designed to strengthen the hands for better playing.
* Something that I read in another L&M review was that consumers like the slow pace of the course. This is an important benefit for students who are looking for alternatives to the "forced learning" method many private teachers followed.
* This product also has unique lessons specific to advanced chords, rock and roll, rhythm and blues, jazz, scales, strumming, finger style, in-depth chord explanation, and style techniques.
Learn and Master Guitar Review Cons:
As I mentioned, the pros outweigh the cons for almost ever Learn and Master Guitar review I read. However, a couple of factors could fall within the negative category to consider before you buy. I felt that these were important to mention.
* Many guitar learning products and programs on the market are very affordable, often costing less than $100. The biggest downfall to L&M Guitar is the price. Typically, the product runs over $200 although you can sometimes find it on sale at their website.
* Another drawback for some people is that everything included with the product is physical - DVDs, CDs, and an instruction book. This means no downloadable software is provided. The allure of "instant access" makes some products sell better than Krenz's course. However, most people agree that the way in which the product was developed makes little difference from a learning aspect.
As you can see with this Learn and Master Guitar review, the pros do outnumber the cons but there are still some reasons why other guitar courses might be better suited for certain guitarists. Of course, I suggest you look at the aspects of guitar playing most important to you so you can choose the best "learn guitar" program for your individual needs.
سبـכـــآטּ اللــــــہ وبـכــمده ۩ سبـכــآטּ اللــــــہ العظيمـے